I am really delighted on being nominated for ‘the sunshine Blogger Award’ as this award has noteworthy significance. The Sunshine Blogger is an award given to bloggers by bloggers for bringing creativity, positivity and sunshine into the lives of readers.
First of all, I would like to thank Narutomath96 for nominating me for this lovely award. You own a great blog brimming with inspiration and engaging content. Keep up the good work!
So don’t forget to have a look at his blog too.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog.
So now I would answer the questions given to me by narutomath96:
- Why did you start your blog writing? Is there any sudden event or inspiration that occurred especially to you back then?
I started this blog really out of my interest. I immensely cherished writing poems right from from childhood, although I don’t think I am that good at it yet as there is still a lot to learn. There is no such sudden incident but often my thoughts flow out in the shape of poems and I needed to share them with others. I was keen to know the opinions regarding them. Hence, I landed up here.
2. What is the main theme or taste of your writing and have there been any changes before?
There is no such particular theme but all of my writings are the poems that I post at my blog. Many poems that I write are inspirational ones but these days I am trying to write something different that could interest enough readers.
3. What hobbies do you have besides writing, or maybe to support your writing?
Besides writing, I do have a few hobbies such as sketching, playing basketball, reading novels, listening to music.
4. What kind of music and instrumental do you like?
Well I listen to mostly pop music and I listen to it a lot. And I do enjoy Indian music of all kinds.
5. Do you have any pets, or any plans to have one?
No, I do not have any pet and never had any. I do not have any plans either regarding this. It’s not that I am not an animal lover but I never liked keeping any animal as a pet especially the ones that have to be caged.
6. Are you a realistic person, or more of a dreaming one? If you can choose, then do you want to live in this real world or a fantasy world you like to imagine?
I think that I am a mix of both but more I am a realistic person. Sometimes I dive into my fantasies and have a whole new, cheerful world in them for me. But so many times I find myself thinking about the real world ahead of me and how to fit in. Of course, I would choose my enchanting fantasies over the harsh real world.
7. Do you often experience over-thinking in your everyday life, and what do you think about it?
Yeah! I do find myself over-thinking even about the little things that might hardly matter. I think and imagine a lot and that too sometimes unknowingly. I do not consider it as a good habit though but I just can’t help it.
8. Is there an ideal place in the world that you want to travel, or even to live in?
Well, I can’t think of such an ideal place or perhaps such place doesn’t exist at all. Such an ideal place to live in exists only in my fantasies, I guess.
9. Can you share a little about your romance in life?
This is denifinitely an interesting question but to a wrong person. I don’t think so that I have anything to share regarding this as my life till now has been somehow deprived of real romance.
10. To you, what does “peace” mean?
“Peace” is such an abstract concept that our mind tend to relate with words like ‘silence’, ‘non violence’,etc. But what I relate to it is getting rid of the complexities of my life and my mind. Peace is when there is nothing to care about and I just let go everything. For me, I feel it when I am no more a mess.
11. If you have only one wish for this New Year, what sounds like you the most?
Oh lord, choosing one among my many wishes is arduous task. So I think this wish could be attaining my ‘peace’.
Now, here comes the nominations part. I nominated these following bloggers that truly own some great blogs worth reading and spread the sunshine with their words to the readers.
- The shining gem
- Lizardin Bain
- Megha’s world
- Rajat Malik
- Gaurvi Narang
Now here comes the questions to be answered by the nominees:
- Tell a bit about your blog and what is it about?
- What are the three things you would like to change about yourself if there are any?
- What quote or saying that you came across and inspired you? Or simply give a quote that might inspire someone.
- List three things that always brings you happiness?
- Do you believe in fate? What are your thoughts about it?
- What does ‘love’ mean to you?
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
- Who do you most admire in you life?
- How do you spend your free time?
- How can you describe yourself?
Hope to hear the answers soon!